Balsam and Winterberry Fragrance Oil and Stone
Adding to cart...
Fresh balsam trees and sugared cranberry are layered upon clove leaf, warm musk and earthy woods. The result is refreshing and cheerful.
- Ceramic stones are created in France and oils fragranced by master perfumers
- Place a round stone on the top of a Lucid Pillar Candle. Apply 15 or so drops of oil onto stone. Light the candle and heat from the flame will release fragrance throughout your room. Add more fragrance oil as needed
- Fragrance stones are interchangeable – change your mood, change your fragrance
- Package contains one round stone, 12 ml fragrance oil in a dropper bottle and a re-sealable Mylar pouch.
- Each fragrance oil bottle gives more than 40 hours of home fragrance
- Ceramic stones are not consumed and can be safely disposed of when scent is depleted; they are biodegradable.